FIFA 13 is the 2012 release of EA’s soccer game franchise and is driven by five innovations involving artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. The game was released for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
As Quality Assurance on FIFA 13, my main focus is on the Ultimate Team Mode. This game mode allows players to build an Ultimate Team of soccer stars by earning, buying, selling and trading players and items within the FIFA community, while competing with multiple squads. Since the game is primarily online, it requires constant updates and patches to keep the game working perfectly according to the player’s needs.
- Quality Assurance
- Team Management / Daily Reports
- Writing and regressing bugs;
- Ensuring that all game patches are released on LIVE with no bugs;
- Creating various testing scenarios, to reproduce bugs that SEs or users had found while playing the game;
- Attending daily meetings to improve team management;
- Writing daily reports with everything that the team achieved by the end of the day.
- Xbox Neighbourhood;
- Sony Target Manager.