FIFA 14 is the 2013 release of Electronic Arts’ FIFA video game series. It was developed by EA Canada. The game was released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation Portable, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita – including next-generation systems PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – and on devices running Android and iOS operating systems.
As Quality Assurance on FIFA 14, my main focus is on the Ultimate Team Mode. This game mode allows players to build an Ultimate Team of soccer stars by earning, buying, selling and trading players and items within the FIFA community, while competing with multiple squads. Since Ultimate Team is one of the most played game modes on FIFA, it requires a lot of attention from the team to be able to identify all types of bugs and to create different and efficient test scenarios.
[/one_half] [one_half_last] My Roles
- Quality Assurance
- Writing and regressing bugs;
- Ensuring that the game has no bugs;
- Creating various testing scenarios, to reproduce bugs that SEs or users had found while playing the game;
- Ensuring that the features implemented in the game measure up to the design briefs of the producers;
- Providing feedback on the quality of the new features and how they affected the feel of the game.
- Xbox Neighbourhood;
- Sony Target Manager.
Platforms worked on
- PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PC